We all know that websites are very important these days but there are still businesses that don’t believe it will do them good specially in capturing new customers.
- 80% – 85% of People search for local businesses online : People want instant results when searching for a services or products, instead of going places to places, people go online and search it. Many search engine display results that allow potential customers to see what they are looking for.
- Use as Marketing Strategy : Having a website is not just simply showcase what you offer, it is part of the Marketing Strategy – you get online exposure as the same time it markets your brand, products and services.
- Convenience to customers & prospects: When a regular customers will ask of something to what you offer, they don’t need to rush to your store or call (maybe call when need clarification but email is use) they just go to your website and look for the services or products they want to purchase.
- It works 24/7 for you :As we know when you have a website it does not close, it is open 24/7, let say a prospects or customers got home midnight and your store is already close. All they need to do is open your website up and purchase the things they need and they can get it by the next business day.
- Connections that reach to more people: There are more than 200 million people search online, this just show that your business will reach more people than you expect. Unlike having local store you are only limited to the place where you put up your store.